My testimony



                                     

                                 My Testimony {Long awaited by some}


         I accepted Christ early on at around age 5 or 6. About 2 to 3 years later I felt an urge, Bibleschool, to accept Christ, when invited by the teacher. When I had re-accepted Christ, (I guess you can say) I felt a lot closer to God and also felt that I understood better. Ever since I found the verse Joshua 1:9 it has been a favorite.
                                                    "Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of
                                            good courage, do not be afraid nor be dismayed for the
                                             Lord your God is with thee withersoever thou goest."
                                                 
                                                      It is something we should all remember.
             
   My commitment to Jesus is to praise and honor His name, and also stand firm on the rock of God. Like it says in Psalm 18:2
                                                    "The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
                                               my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and
                                               the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."
               
        I thank you for your encouragement and support, and also I would like to give special thanks to the preachers and their wives for teaching the class. They did a wonderful job.


      Before I sit down I would like to read Psalm 18:1-6
                 
                                                       "I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.   
                                               The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
                                               my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and
                                               the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
                                               I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so
                                               shall I be saved from mine enemies.
                                               The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of
                                               ungodly men made me afraid.
                                               The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death
                                               prevented me.
                                               In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God:
                                               He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before
                                               Him, even unto His ears.

      That's why I am here, to cry out for forgiveness and make Him my fortress and rock. That is what God is to me is that what God is to you?
                     
  Soldier of Christ
-Elisheva Kauffman

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Have any ideas of what I should blog on next?

      -Ellie

      Delete
  2. Your testimony is beautiful and you continually bless me with your love for Jesus! Joshua 1:9 is the verse mom chose for me when I was little and has been a favorite of mine now that I’m older too!
    Much love,
    Stephanie S.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thnx!!!!!!

6th chapter!

The life of a Christian