The life of a Christian



                                          Hey there everybody! I was fiddling around with a
                    designer and came up with some things. They are not that great and 
                   the backgrounds are not my photography! 😊



                                                          Let your Words                                                

              Let your Life

            Let the Light of the World       



Anyways just a couple for fun things!

Have a blessed rest of your day!

-A Soldier of Christ
  -Ellie



Comments

  1. The second one wasn't written correctly so I changed it but the words now are a little blurry. Sorry! :(

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey there how have you been doing recently?
      It was a lot of fun to see you!

      -LE :)

      Delete
    2. We are doing okay, how about you? It was fun getting together : ) I like your blog!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah me too.
      That was probably my best one!
      By the way you are a really great writer!

      -LE :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thnx!!!!!!

6th chapter!