Blog Plans

Hey guys. This is a important message. I will be changing from blogger to weebly blog site.
So you guys can check out oneredeemedbylovethroughChrist.weebly.com

Stories of Redemption will also be running, with new stories every other week! 
Keep Believing and Following Christ!

You can find the stories at: storiesofredemption.weebly.com

~A Daughter of Christ~

PS. This blog will be standing for a little while yet. But I will not be posting on it.

New:
PSS. Hey I have decided to keep this blog standing but will hardly won't be posting I just won't be deleting it! 

Comments

  1. I'm just curious LE. Why are you changing you blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the weebly layout a little better and also I know the blog doesn't pop up yet. It should in just a little.
    ~A Daughter of Christ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. I was just wondering. Is weebly free?

      Delete
  3. The blog is now PUBLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~A Daughter of Christ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is to a certain extent. So having a blog is free! Which is nice!
    ~A Daughter of Christ~
    PS. do you want to go chat on Circle C?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Le, I'm heading to Circle C

      Delete
  5. How many blogs do you have, Ellie? My sister said you had 4. (sorry, I'm not really supposed to say any names on the Internet. But, anyways, I could say Larry, and Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey realized I never answered this comment.
    I have this one and two others though i do not post on this one anymore!
    See ya have a great day!
    ~A Daughter of Christ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thnx!!!!!!

6th chapter!

The life of a Christian