A Picture Post to Finish up March!

Wow where has the time gone are we seriously 3 months into 2019! I though just yesterday was
January!

Anyways here are a couple pics to finish it up!


An old barn pic I love the hue I could get!


This was not expected to turn out like this but it has become a favorite!


I think this one I just told her to freeze! :)


Here I balanced it on my knee and timed it! :)


This was through a window and in somebody else's yard that shows how great the camera is!

Come back later for some more!


 ~Elisheva Kauffman





Comments

  1. Good pictures Elisheva!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lilly!
      And also would you like to get emails when each new chapter on Stories of Redemption?
      If so let me know through the want to chat on the side bar and give me your email!
      Thanks!
      ~A Daughter of Christ~

      Delete
    2. I'd love to, except I am not supposed to email people I don't know. Love your story though! Can't wait for the next chapter!

      Delete
  2. Okay then I will just let you know through chatting!
    Thanks and totally understand!
    ~Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thnx!!!!!!

6th chapter!

The life of a Christian