I really don’t know why I am writing this I think it is because of the overwhelming amount of younger and older kids in church today.


I have always had a bond with children. I  love holding, cuddling, teaching, watching, helping extr. the babies. I hope you feel the same way. God has given some of us siblings and some of us none, but we thank him anyways.
Me being the oldest of four children you would think I had a lot of experience but really I haven’t and if I did do a lot with my siblings I don’t remember much. {Being almost 6 years ago that my youngest sibling was born} I have only one sister 6 years younger than me too, so I think that might be a reason that  I enjoy children because I don’t have little siblings to cuddle, though I have to admit that they do let me cuddle a little bit.
Anyways when you see a child crying but something tells you, “Well their mother will take care of that.” Where in the world did that come from?!! Ignore that conciense and move on. Pick up that child and do some babysitting.:) This goes for all of us. Let’s be open to the children that want or need attention. Little do you know how much that might mean to them.
Anyways just some thoughts and feeling down on paper! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thnx!!!!!!

6th chapter!

The life of a Christian