{Note this is a updated pic and description} 
➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼

Hi there and welcome!


                                       Glad you have decided to explore my Blog!
                I am a 12 year old girl that loves Jesus and wants to serve Him more!
      I have always enjoyed writing though stories don't go so well. Why? Because I  normally have no idea how to end them:) But I am getting better! For more about me. I have always been a bookworm since age 1 and started reading at age 4 or 5 and have loved reading ever since. But for the basic.My fave colors are purple, gray, yellow, and maybe some turquiose. I live in Singers Glen VA. And my name is Elisheva, Ellie, LE, and whatever you want to call me. I have this blog to give you inspiration and a fun experience. I hope you enjoy my blog and get inspriration and lots of laughs! :)


                        -Elisheva K.


Comments

  1. You forgot to mention I took the picture of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sorry about that I will add that!

    -LE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thnx!!!!!!

6th chapter!

The life of a Christian